Searching...
Sunday, November 10, 2013

Everlasting Inspiration


Salam alaik,
Today, with the most happiest moment, I want to share with you one of the best figures i ever met.
The person that can make me think of committing suicide after she died.
Also, she is the person who makes me rethink of continue living.

Without her physically, I felt really lost.
I still remembered the day she passed away.
Perhaps, that is the only day a little stubborn girl knew how to cry.

I learn a lot from her even I know we are totally different.
I witness how committed she is in raising all of us.
I witness how patient she is to have the so-banyak-songeh daughter like me.
I witness how hard work she is in her working place.

She is my first art teacher.
Sometime i notice i like to draw and paint; scribble and doodle just to show them to her.
And we laughed together after looking how miserable the painting turn out.
And as always, she will give her best constructive feedback and comment for improvement.

IRREPLACEABLE

Today, after experiencing life and meeting so many people, I discovered that she is irreplaceable.
The one and only :)

And when someone ask me how to continue life and forget the one you love.
I just can give her this concise explanation;

'Dan janganlah kamu mengatakan orang-orang yang terbunuh di jalan Allah (mereka) telah mati. Sebenarnya (mereka) hidup, tetapi kamu tidak menyedarinya' (1: 154)

So, the things that we can do;
1. aim towards hereafter happiness.
2. stay strong and live happily.
3. remember their advices and keep moving on.
4. don't forget them in your prayers
insha Allah you will meet them forever in paradise.

Therefore, grab all the available chances to topup your pahala.
how can you go there with empty hand?

All the best, moga Allah mudahkan jalan ke syurga :)
(p/s: mohon sedekahkan Al-Fatihah untuknya :) thanks bunches)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!